ProAg® is a leading national crop insurance provider. In an industry in which all products are heavily regulated by our government, ProAg maintains their uniqueness and competitive edge by actively promoting their knowledge, superior service and commitment to technology.
VistaComm has partnered with ProAg for several years, working to create and execute a multi-channeled communications plan which includes website design, creative and technical writing along with production of a quarterly versionized print newsletter. When ProAg decided to bring their branding in line with a fresh organizational direction, they called on VistaComm for assistance.
When the ProAg management team spoke, we listened. Beginning with a brand development strategy session involving the ProAg management and VistaComm creative teams, we worked closely together to design and develop new branding initiatives. Some of the key deliverables included:
- A new logo and color palette
- A new brand story, elevator speech and positioning statements
- A new website incorporating the new brand image and messaging
- A fresh design for the ProAg newsletter and the bulk of their company promotional materials
- A video to announce and provide details on the rebranding to both internal and external audiences
“Content has been one of the most important reasons we have traffic to our website. The Content Hub coordinated for us by VistaComm makes us the one-stop shop to learn about risk management and all the news associated with it. Our content works hard for us.”
— Richard Stinson, Communications & Media Manager / ProAg® / Amarillo, TX