Location, location, location isn’t just the key in real estate. Your locations page is also one of the key areas of your website.
Creating a streamlined locations page isn’t always easy, however. Do any of these sound familiar?
- It’s hard to keep information current and user-friendly, especially when you’re dealing with large amounts of data, like each location’s name, phone number, mailing address, email address(es) of key employees, products/services available, hours of operation, photos, etc.
- Mapping a variety of locations can be difficult and time-consuming.
- Creating pages for each location can be overwhelming and hard to manage.
There’s a better way
VistaComm offers a standard add-on tool to simplify your locations page with an easy-to-use map. (See an example at http://www.fscoop.com/locations.) This tool can also be customized to fit your unique needs.
- We can help you connect your locations page to a personnel profile manager so you can relate a staff member to a location. When visitors click on the information for one of your locations, for example, they will also see a listing of staff members who serve that location. Visitors can then click through to each team member’s contact information.
- The map on your locations page can be programmed so visitors can search your locations by services offered. For example, Perdue AgriBusiness includes this tool to help clients and prospects search Perdue’s facilities by locations that handle oilseeds, grain, and feed ingredients. Check it out at https://www.perdueagribusiness.com/locations.
- Through VistaComm’s Single Point Administration (SPA) Accelerator, you can easily add new locations to your page.
Ready to upgrade your locations page? Contact us today at 866-752-7707 to start the conversation.