$500 Scholarship Offer From VistaComm
VistaComm is a dedicated marketing company set to provide customized solutions for every customer served. By utilizing the perfect combination of message, strategy, delivery, and management, our team helps clients build their brand and engage their audience at every turn. We don’t offer cookie-cutter solutions that are all identical. Instead, we customize the services provided to ensure superior results that exceed expectations at every turn.
In addition to providing unparalleled marketing services to clients, VistaComm is also invested in the development of the youth. We understand how expensive college is and are here to lend a helping hand.
Our dedication to the community has led to our team offering a $500 scholarship to students who meet all the set requirements and who have plans to attend a U.S. based college, university or a technical institution.
Application Deadline: May 5, 2019
Winner Announced: May 25, 2019
Our $500 scholarship offer is going to be awarded to the applicant who is best able to describe what it’s like to be growing up in the digital age.
Technology is everywhere, and the youth are the ones most affected and impacted by this. We want to receive personal accounts and anecdotes of how the digital age has affected applicants’ lives and how their life would be different if they grew up in a different time.
The goal with this essay prompt is to see if students fully grasp all the technology at their fingertips and how times today are so different than just a decade ago.
Those interested in being considered for the $500 scholarship need to create their essay and ensure it meets the minimum word of 1,500 and be submitted by the application deadline mentioned above. It’s important that the essay created is insightful and free from any spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Submit proof with your essay that you have either applied or been accepted to a technical institution, university or college
- Have a GPA that is 3.0 or higher
- Have received or plan to receive a GED or high school diploma
- Create, edit and then submit the essay on the above topic to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure that the essay submitted is written well, concise and that it fully discusses the given topic
- Use proper grammar and English throughout the essay submitted
- Once the piece is submitted, no changes to it can be made
OUR SELECTION PROCESS
- Any student or individual who submits the essay before May 5th will be considered for the $500 scholarship
- We will announce the winner on May 25th, 2019
- In order to receive the funds, the winner of the scholarship has to have the ability to prove they have plans to attend a college, university or technical training program
- The winner will receive notification by email and if there is no response received within a period of 20 days, then our company will name a different winner
If you would like to apply for the $500 scholarship, please submit the required documents here.