Sure, your site’s text gets the job done. It delivers the messages that you want your viewers to receive. However, is providing messages via a one-dimensional medium the most effective way to capture your audience’s attention? Videos allow you to virtually communicate with visual and verbal cues. Because of this, videos create rich, visual experiences for your viewers that text simply can’t.
Still not convinced video is a good choice for your site? Here are five benefits of video that may change your mind:
- Speedy delivery. Think about the last online news article you saw. Did you take the time to read the article completely or did you skim through it? Be honest. In the fast-paced world we live in, typically, website viewers don’t want to take the time to read a monstrous-sized article. That’s where video comes in. Video is a great resource for relaying messages quickly.
- Easily explain the difficult. If you have complex ideas, communicating them to your audience in an understandable manner can be difficult. The written word isn’t always the best solution for explaining an intricate topic. A face-to-face explanation often works better. Luckily, with video you can virtually do a face-to-face that effectively simplifies content into a medium your audience understands.
- Steroid brand builder. Just like milk is good for your bones, video is good for building your brand. Videos provide a unique way to showcase your business, services, and products to your customers in a way that will set you apart from competitors. Videos allow you to create a face for your business in the virtual world, and studies have shown increased consumer traffic after viewing online videos.
- An effective virtual classroom That’s right. You can turn your site into a virtual classroom for both customers and employees. Teaching virtually with video preserves a hands-on feel. Think back to your school days. Did you learn more from a classroom teacher’s lecture or from reading a textbook on your own? Just like a lecture, video is an effective tool for teaching visual learners.
- More bang for your buck. Have you used TV commercials in your marketing? These commercials can easily be reused on your website. This saves you money while reaching a completely new target audience.
Join the visual revolution
You’ve read the benefits. Are you ready to go visual? If you have video but need assistance placing it on your website, VistaComm can help. Don’t have video but have an idea for creating one? VistaComm can help with that too. If you’re ready to start the conversation on using video, contact us today at 866-752-7707.